The Rally Ilha Azul is back in Faial with its 33rd edition with 25 pilots. A must for all fans of motor-sports. You can watch the cars in action at the super special stage in Praia do Almoxarife, out on the tracks of Faial or at the award ceremony in Horta. Check out the website of the Clube Automóvel do Faial for all details.
- Super Special of Praia do Almoxarife from 7:30pm.
- PE 2 – Caldeira/Canada Larga 1 at 10h24;
- PE 3 – Caminho do Goulart/Trupes 1 at 11h02
- PE 4 – Caldeira/Canada Larga 2 at 12h05;
- PE 5 – Caminho do Goulart/Trupes 2 at 12h43;
- PE 6 – Serra da Feteira/Praia do Norte 1 at 15h00;
- PE 7 – Volcão dos Capelinhos/Varadouro 1 at 15h48:
- PE 8 – Serra da Feteira/Praia do Norte 2 at 16h41;
- PE 9 – Vulcão dos Capelinhos/Varadouro 2 at 17.29.
The first car is expected to arrive at Duque D’Ávila e Bolama in Horta at 6.30 p.m. where, around 7.00 p.m., the trophy award ceremony of the XXXIII edition of Além-Mar Rally Ilha Azul will take place.